LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes longer, thicker, and darker for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
What to expect: It is important to note that LATISSE® solution works over a period of several weeks, with full results seen at week 16. Once you start using LATISSE® you must continue using the solution each night, as directed, for best results. If use is discontinued, your eyelashes will gradually return to their original appearance over the next several weeks.
How to use:
- LATISSE® is best applied to a clean surface. Before getting started, be sure to remove makeup and contacts.
- Always use the sterile, disposable, FDA-approved applicator provided in the kit when applying LATISSE®. Do not try to apply with a cotton swab. Only apply LATISSE® to the base of upper lashes, not the lower lid.
- Only use it once a night. Use of LATISSE® more than once a day will not increase the growth of eyelashes more than use once a day. It will just waste your product!
- If you miss a dose one night, don’t apply more just to catch up. Simply apply LATISSE® the next evening and stay on schedule.
- Don’t let the tip of the bottle or applicator contact your fingers or any other unintended surface, in order to avoid contamination by common bacteria known to cause infections.